An unbaked cheesecake type thing that tastes a bit like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- 1 Packet x McVitties Digestive Biscuits
- 2 x Tubes soft Silken Tofu
- 2 x Container Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
- 2 x tbsp Crunchy or Smooth Peanut Butter
- Sweet William Chocolate Spread
- 1/2 cup Nuttelex or other butter substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar
Blend or bash digestive biscuits until they become crumbs. Melt butter substitute and mix with the biscuit crumbs. Press into a pie dish to make the crust for your cheesecake. Put in the fridge to set.
Mix 1 x container of Tofutti, 1 x tube of silken tofu and 1/4 cup sugar together. Once it is well combined whisk in the chocolate.
Smooth the chocolate mixture into the bottom of your cheesecake crust and leave to set overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Whisk remaining tofu/Tofutti/sugar/peanut butter together. Add as much peanut butter as you’d like. I didn’t really measure out how much I used, I just plonked it in and hoped for the best.
Smooth peanut butter mixture over the chocolate layer then return to the fridge and let it set for as long as you can. Overnight would probably be best.